Thursday, 20 August 2015

FM40 STYLE | - TOPSHOP'S NEW A/W COLLECTION LAUNCH

Topshop today have launched their A/W collection with 'it' model Gigi Hadid its new campaign girl (if you are like me and a secret Real Housewives fan, then Gigi is Yolanda Fosters daughter from Real housewives of Beverly Hills, love) she has won model of the year and walked in the Chanel runway show, so quite a coup for Topshop I think.


Topshop's style director Kate Phelan says this season keep daywear simple, denim on denim being a favoured look of theirs. Glamour is back with sharp tuxedo dressing, clashing prints and fur coats.

Here are my favourite pieces from the new A/W collection; 

I adore these, particularly the jacket, I love tuxe jackets styled with a simple t-shirt and jeans and with either converse or heels , depending on whether it is day or evening. 

I love this dress, I spied this on Natasha from Wear & Where, perfect with 70s style knee high boots in the winter. 
Say no more ....... Valentino.
Back in stock ladies

Love this, not for me I am not that brave, maybe for my younger readers. Very cute.
Love this too, very tempted, I am a sucker for anything with a ruffle. 

Achieve the denim on demin look with my favourite jeans, my tip, keep the jeans a darker shader to the denim shirt. 



The collection is available here.

Annmarie
xx

4 comments:

  1. Some fabulous items there - in love with the denim shirt and blazer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to try the Tuxe, not yet in stock ...... :(

      Delete
  2. Love love love Topshop and this edit os gorgeous Annmarie. How fab is that velvet playsuit (if only my legs were thinner!) and I love the floral dress. Off to check out more xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am in love with the floral dress Fran , think it would look rather good with our Russell & Bromley knee length boots we both have x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest