Friday, 14 August 2015

FM40 CURRENTLY COVETING | #2

Trans-seasonal dressing at the moment is a must, summer one day, then autumn the next. I think the items below would be perfect to brighten up your weekend, including a gorgeous reddish colour lipstick that I have recently found (I struggle with red lipsticks, I feel and look like coco the clown in some) LOVE, love this one and its Chanel, the luxury of the two Cs always make me smile. Do you desire a pair of Valentino shoes, I certainly do, well for just £46 Topshop have done a stunning look-a-like pair of their Tan-go mary janes (5)


Have a lovely weekend. 

Annmarie
xx




2 comments:

  1. Nice jeans :)
    BLOG M&M FASHION BITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I struggle with red lipstick too but I am determined to master it this year. I've a bright red chanel lip gloss but it goes on a bit pinky. I am going to try the actual lipstick to see if that makes a difference. Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest