Monday, 24 August 2015

FM40 WEEKLY LOVES | #5


Week 5 1/2 of school holidays (not that I am counting, I am quite enjoying them really) and what have we been enjoying? Firstly, we visited a local beauty spot that I have seen pop up on quite a few blogs recently and they have travelled a fair few miles to visit, shamefully we only live 10 minutes down the road and don't visit as much as we should. Last Tuesday the weather was forecast to be good, so picnic prepared and packed and off we went down the road to the National Trust, Formby beach and pinewoods (thank you (Mostly) Yummy Mummy for the inspiration kickupthebum  to visit). 

The weather was glorious, albeit slightly breezy, but the beach looked beautiful, we wrote our names in the sand, we looked for pretty shells and just enjoyed the soft, golden sand in our toes. To be honest I just had to pinch myself that this beauty spot is on our doorstep. 


On top of the sand dunes, the wind as you can see was a bit breezy and it was there that I realised N needs a haircut, (never stop being a fuss pot mummy). We had such a lovely day and I am pretty positive that we will visit this beautiful beach more regularly now with Seb, as it is truly a dog's paradise. 

We also enjoyed a lovely day at the Southport Flower Show, but more about that day later on in the week as I have my outfit to share with you. 

My other weekly loves this week have been beauty related, I have finally found a gentle cleanser that gets all my make up off without upsetting my sensitive skin, Nuxe Cleansing Water , I purchased my second bottle this week. My mum very kindly gave me her M&S beauty box this summer that she got free with a purchase she made of £60, inside the box was some fabulous things, including the James Read Overnight Sleep Mask. I have been using this twice a week since I returned from holiday to maintain my facial sun kissed look and I just love it. It does what it says on the tin, it gives you a healthy golden look, with no transfer on the bedsheets or your nightwear. I am very impressed and it has made me tempted to try other self-tanning items from the James Read range.  

 As ever thank you for reading and it is back to fashion tomorrow. 

Annmarie
xx

3 comments:

  1. Gosh, Formby Beach looks amazing - I felt I was getting a good lungful of air just from looking at the pictures! Lucky you living so close to the sea. No excuses not to get out there now, what with Seb and those snazzy new black Nikes! As you know, I am also a Nuxe fan and I love this cleanser - so gentle and lovely to use. I have just bought the Nuxe Creme Fraiche face mask and the smell is divine - orange blossom, I think. Sadly I didn't get on that well with the James Read Sleep Mask. Have read so many rave reviews, yet I found it came out patchy. Recently I have been using the Clarins Radiance Glow Booster - the little drops that you add to face cream – and I am not mad about that either, so I am obviously just a big fusspot. I think the St Tropez gradual face cream probably suits me best, although it is very subtle. Annabelxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely post enjoying child on sea side good post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Formby really is lovely isn't it? You're so lucky to be near by! Gorgeous pics I'm glad you all had fun x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest