Wednesday, 9 September 2015

FM STYLE | GREYS & BLACKS

Jacket, Isabel Marant similar here | Blouse, LoveSam | Jeans, similar here | Shoes, Topshop

This is what I wore last Friday for my trip to Liverpool for my hair appointment and our anniversary tea out with the kids. An outfit of black and grey, colours which dominate my autumn wardrobe really. I have brightened this outfit up with my pretty ivory LoveSam blouse,  this top is a summer favourite of mine and I plan to wear it like a white shirt throughout the autumn and layer it with a cosy boyfriend cardigan or a jacket like above. 

The Topshop Ghillies that I am wearing above are very comfy, I am very impressed with the softness of the leather. Topshop have done an array of lace up flat shoes and their latest variety are very much like the Isabel Marant Leo's, check them out here before they sell out




You can shop my look below, including the Mango jacket that is a great look-a-like for my Marant jacket above.

Annmarie
xx


8 comments:

  1. So chic and elegant AnnMarie, love those Topshop shoes they are gorgeous and the fact that they are comfortable is always a bonus! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I have a similar jacket in cream that I'm going to wear tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ann Marie, not commented before but have been reading for a while. I bought the CECILIE COPENHAGEN from Browns - shorts and long sleeved top (not the dress) from Browns. They have free shipping to Australia until tonight which was great. This will be perfect for Australian summer, best Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Yvonne, thank you for reading my blog. The Cecilie Copenhagen shorts & top will be perfect for your summer over in Australia, I just love the print. x

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this jacket - gorgeous. Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest