Friday, 18 September 2015

FM40 KIDS | MY MINI BODEN RECENT BUYS

I love Boden for children's clothes, well worth paying that little bit extra in my opinion, as the quality is superb. I recently made a little order for my two and here is what arrived in my dotty box ......oh and before you ask there was nothing for me in the box :( 



I adore this cardigan, traditional looking, but super cute and it will go perfect with the skinny cords below, styled with a pretty blouse and finished off with a grosgrain hair bow. 



I also ordered this pointelle T-shirt (which are great for layering under cardigans in the winter) and some new knickers, which are the best girls knickers ever. I purchased some cheaper ones in the summer and they started to look tatty after a few rounds in the tumble drier. Boden's stay looking as good as new and also come in a cute drawstring bag which has many useful uses. 

I didn't order these, but they are definitely on my wish list for L ....... LOVE them!



N also got some new boxer shorts and these fab hi-tops below, which he is over the moon with!




Have a great weekend. 

Annmarie
xx

1 comment:

  1. So super cute, I adore those leopard print shoes and the cardi! I always buy my two a little Boden capsule wardrobe each season..just a shame they only wear it for one season as they grow so quickly! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest