Thursday, 3 September 2015

FM40 STYLE | BLUES & NEUTRALS

Shirt, J Crew (similar here) | Jeans, Topshop | Bag, Gucci (very old) | Shoes, Sam Edelman Trina

This may be my last summer outfit post, but this J Crew shirt has been a favourite of mine since purchasing it and I know I can wear it in the autumn layered with a cosy cardigan and swap my sandals to ankle boots ..... voila.

A blue striped shirt is such a classic piece that we all should really own and I have picked this J Crew one as a great alternative to mine, actually I would quite like this one too. I love the Acne Studios Raya Cardigan, they are perfect for that in-between weather of September, but for a third of the price the Hush one looks more favourable on my purse strings.





or a cheaper alternative 




Or a great high street look-a-like


What do you think about the Chloe influenced H&M bag?


Annmarie
xx


10 comments:

  1. It feels like autumn already doesn't it but I'm with you on wearing the same and just swapping out the footwear. I love clothes which just move through the seasons with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally Sue and so much more cost effective.

      Delete
  2. Its a great idea to add warmer items and keep wearing favourite clothes thru the seasons. The Raya cardigans are lovely arent they, dont know if The Hush has the same appeal. I would not necessarily go for designer inspired, if I could not decide on the real thing I would let go of the idea. But then again, tastes are different thankfully.
    Bianca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tend to agree with you Bianca, sometimes it is better to save and get the item you really want instead of the inspired item.

      Delete
  3. In some ways it's sad to say goodbye to summer clothes, but I do love the excitement of the new season. A stripe shirt is always a firm favorite of mine too, and as you say Annmarie, with a few tweaks, it can easily be taken into a Autumn wardrobe.
    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is Helen, I do excited at the being of each season. I think cost per wear things that can transcend each season are great things to invest in. x

      Delete
  4. beautifull bags your post always great and nice ideas

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm obsessed with stripes. I never get tired of wearing them. That J.Crew shirt is such a timeless piece.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know and I love J crew shirts, this may have to be popped on my wish list. I need rob a bank! x

      Delete
  6. Oh, stunning pictures and a beautiful place! I love the dress by the
    way! Have a nice day!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest