Wednesday, 23 September 2015

FM40 STYLE | CHLOE GIRL STYLE STEAL


When browsing through the glossy mags this month this has to be one of my favourite advert spreads by the big designers. Just for you I have found how you can steal this look, well apart from the bag, I have gone Chloe for that ....... sorry, it is a bag that is presently on my dream lottery win list.







If you are not brave enough to do the wide leg check trousers then these wide leg jeans from MIH (here) would equally look Chloe-esq or how about these Chloe look-a-likes from Asos which are only £35 in the sale.  

Would you like to be a Chloe girl this autumn?

Annmarie
xx





10 comments:

  1. I have been lusting after that bag like a mad yoke. Sadly unless I sell a kidney it is not to be. I picked up a good lookalike (I think) in
    Primary. I will definitely shop the rest of the look so thank you ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I don't think my kidneys would be any good for resale!

      Delete
  2. Mango have a really good take on the Chloe tassel bag if your budget wont stretch to the chloe one or your prefer to not have to sell your kidney ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Pea coat. x
    www.assessorise.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is fab isn't it, make a nice change from a navy or camel colour.

      Delete
  4. Lovely looks but Chloe is sadly out of my price range! Thought you might like to know my Hush Nina long cardi arrived today - medium a perfect fit - you are right it runs a little large but am happy with that as it means I can wear long sleeves underneath. The Brown Sugar colour is a goegeous true camel - now I want the grey too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh great news!!! I tempted by the brown sugar. X

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest