Tuesday, 29 September 2015

FM40 STYLE - HUSH CASHMERE HOODIE

Sweater, HUSH CASHMERE HOODED SWEATER * | Jeans, Topshop | Bag, LV | Boots, Isabel Marant

As a huge fan of Hush I was very excited that they allowed me to pick my three favourite pieces from their A/W collection. My first piece that I have already revealed was the Nina Cardigan, seen here. My second piece was the cashmere hooded sweater.



I wore it on Sunday,  in the Lakes together with new black skinny cords from Topshop.  Hush describe this sweater as the essence of luxury loungewear, I know this piece is going to be my favoured piece of cashmere on the weekends, scrumptiously luxurious, but perfectly relaxed looking.

Hush have some beautiful cashmere pieces that will be perfect for the wintry days and nights that are now not too far away.












I know cashmere is expensive, but it is a luxury investment that you will have season after season and love wearing it, so worth splashing out if you can.

Annmarie
xx

9 comments:

  1. I used to have one many moons ago but I ended up selling it to a friend in the end. It was more her style than mine but I did love that it was cashmere and it was what sold it to me in the first place originally. I think you will enjoy your new addition a lot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I will Sue, perfect for weekends. It is relaxed looking, but very luxurious .., right up my street. Ha! X

      Delete
  2. Really love the top - I wish I could get hold of Hush here in the US - it's so frustrating seeing all these items - I might need to stock up when I am home in Feb! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It makes a change from us wanting all your US brands, you will have to do an order when you next come home. :)

      Delete
  3. Love the look of that boyfriend sweater in camel!

    Nic x

    StrawberryBlondeBeauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it fab, I love how they have styled it with the grey printed scarf. X

      Delete
  4. I've been on the search for a decent grey cashmere hoodie for years. Missed out on one at F&F a fews years back and never found another since. Yours is gorgeous, I love the buttons down the front too, I bet it feels amazing on x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, very flattering. Oh Natalie it feels divine on, just beautiful. I remember that F&F one, shame they never reissued it. X

      Delete
  5. Love the hooded sweater, will be keeping a keen eye out for this one.
    www.assessorise.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest