Tuesday, 22 September 2015

FM40 STYLE | HUSH NINA CARDIGAN

Cardigan, Hush Nina Cardigan * | Top, LoveSam | Jeans, Zara (old) | Boots, Isabel Marant | Bag, Mulberry (old)

If you are a regular follower of my blog you know my love for Clara from the old Working Girl blog. One of her favoured pieces of clothing for A/W is the Acne Raya cardigan, perfect for this in-between weather, plus I like that this type of clothing will allow me to wear my pretty white blouses/tops throughout the winter.  Hush have done a great longline cardigan that is very reminiscent of the Acne cardigan. When they asked me to pick a few things from their new collection, their Nina Cardigan was top of my list. 

My love of monochrome of course I went for the grey, but the cardigan also comes in a gorgeous camel colour (here). Sizing wise, I think it runs slightly big, I am wearing a size small, the medium swamped me (I am 5ft 3 and a size 12 on top and a 10 on the bottom).

This cardigan was timely received for the colder temperatures we experienced last week (especially in the mornings) and when it gets a touch colder I can add my grey cashmere scarf. The cardigan as many other styling options, add a knotted belt or simply layer it over your favourite tops, perfectly done by Hush themselves below. 



Annmarie
xx


13 comments:

  1. I love it. I have bought it in the camel colour. H x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can see it really fitting into your wardrobe & style very well, Helen. x

      Delete
  2. So pleased to read this! I have ordered in the camel - both M and L as was unsure of their new sizing. Used to order m/l from Hush so I shall wait and see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would say the M will be fine for you carol.

      Delete
    2. Thanks - good to get a heads up!

      Delete
  3. Such a good one for days when you don't need a coat (hopefully a few more of those yet). Looks lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and hopefully we can keep the big coats away for a few weeks. x

      Delete
  4. its so nice to just throw on a cardi and go isnt it. Have you seen/tried on the Acne Raya in real life btw, if so, how do find these cardis compare?
    Bianca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not tried on the Acne Raya Biance, but I have lovingly touched it, the knit is a more luxurious mohair knit hence the price £280. If I was wearing cardigans all the time, they I would say or would invest, but £95 this a good option for those thatch not afford £280 or want to buy more things this season.

      Delete
  5. I am a big fan of Hush, and my wish list this time is very long. They have really excelled themselves this season with some truely lovely items. I think my autumn winter look is going to involve quite a few Hush pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah you went for the grey instead. Nice choice and it ties in with your wardrobe beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never had much luck with hush clothes and apart from some pj's everything I'd bought had been returned... until I bought this cardi ( also in grey) - I absolutely love it, sizing wize, I'm 5'8 and a 10/12 and bought a Medium - I definitely wouldn't want it any bigger!! ... now trying to stop myself buying the camel too!! worth every penny in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, you've gone and made me press click on this! I have been lusting after the grey Acne Raya for ages, but can't justify that much on a cardi. This is definitely the best dupe I've seen. I'd quite like it in the camel too - fingers crossed hubby obliges! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest