Thursday, 10 September 2015

FM40 STYLE | LAST DAY OF 20% OFF BODEN

It is the last day of 20% off at boden today and I have picked out a few classics and a few things that you wouldn't necessarily think of being Boden, including a fabulous leather jacket and skirt.











There are a few other things I like including these chelsea boots and the darcie points and their cashmere relaxed v-neck jumper. Also,  I really like the look of the girl fit shirt, which looks a better option than the boyfriend shirt for us girls who are under 5ft 4.

Go on get yourself a coffee, have a nose and if you are tempted use the code 6G5G for your discount here.

Annmarie
xx


testing stringtesting string

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous things but even with the discount I cannot buy anything! Having a new kitchen installed and am keeping my pennies for a Dualit kettle and other new kitchen bits and bobs...cannot wait to have a kitchen clear out! Love the leopard heels. May purchase later in the season.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Carol, I want a new house and a new kitchen ..... a few years off, but I can't wait for the day I can shop for kitchen things I have a pinterest board full of my wishes.

      Delete
  2. I really love the coat. I already ordered it on the preview but unfortunately it looked really weird on me, I'm 5'7 and a size 10/12 but it seemed to swamp me even though it did fit well around the shoulders. The fabric looked nice and expensive, but it felt really scratchy to me, so back it went.
    I also got the cashmere relaxed V-Neck jumper in black and absolutely love it! Have been looking for something like this for ages!
    Yesterday, I ordered the pink cashmere jumper and tassel necklace, as worn by Ella from Coco's Tea Party on their blog. I'm usually all about neutrals but I do love a pop of colour here and there, especially in dreary winter time. It looked wonderful on her, hope I'll like it on myself, too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh dear my mum is thinking of getting the camel coat, I don't do scratchy fabric, goes through me, might try and see, but thanks for the warning, I will tell my mum not to get her hopes up. I am off to check your pink jumper out, it is nice to get a little colour in your wardrobe, I have a neon pink tippy jumper from J Crew, that I love, goes well with grey. x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest