Tuesday, 8 September 2015

FM40 STYLE | A NEW SCHOOL YEAR

Jacket, J Crew Similar here | Top, Petit Bateau | Jeans, Topshop | Shoes, Mango | Bag, Mulberry

Back to school for us yesterday morning and it was a little shock to the system after 7 1/2 weeks of lazy mornings, how did you all do? In the frenzy I reached for the safe mama uniform look of mine, blazer, breton and jeans. I did have an appointment after dropping N off, hence the shoes rather than my converse or superga trainers. 

I also had a little new purchase to wear, I finally got around to purchasing the Petit Bateau Breton that has been on my wish list for a while. The quality of these bretons are fantastic, they are slightly thicker than a t-shirt, which makes them perfect for this A/W season. 

Did you reach for a fail-safe look of yours? 

Annmarie
xx



10 comments:

  1. The perfect look Annmarie, hope the back to school run went well & everyone enjoyed their first day.
    Jane xx
    My Midlife Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Jane can't beat the classics. x

      Delete
  2. Hi Annmarie, The Iro jacket on your AW wishlist has been reduced to £199 on Very. Love your back to school outfit and especially love your AW wishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you, your comment caused a little online frenzy to check that out earlier and I have purchased it! anything for a little discount, thank you again :) x

      Delete
    2. You're more than welcome Annmarie, I'll await your feedback on it as its on my wish list for October - too many big purchases made already this month!! Love AW and have no willpower to wait for anything. Sorry don't know why my earlier post came up as anonymous:)

      Delete
  3. Ooh, another item off your a/w wishlist - you're up and running! The PB breton looks great under the J Crew jacket and I love the generous length. I have a couple of Uniqlo jumpers winging their way to me as I went into their Oxford St branch on Saturday and they had already sold out of the black cashmere crew neck in a size M. The sales assistant assured me they would be restocked but said they were selling fast. Cue me dashing home and ordering one online! Annabelxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Up and running Annabel .... I love the length on the PB breton too. Oh I love their cashmere, if I would of been told that I on my phone ordering them there with the help of 3G!

      Delete
  4. The absolute classic school run outfit - just gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you honey, boring, but breton, jeans and a blazer is a pretty classic but good look. x

      Delete
  5. Love the look. Really timeless and chic.
    www.assessorise.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest