Thursday, 17 September 2015

FM40 STYLE | TRANS- SEASONAL DRESSING

I have been struggling to think what to wear each mornings, the mornings have been slightly chilly for the school run, I then need the outfit to be appropriate for taking the dog for a walk and come the afternoon the sun has been cracking the flags and I have found myself too hot in what I am wearing ......... Trans-seasonal fashion dilemma's.

I wore this outfit the other day and it seemed to work well throughout my day of school run, dog walking, work, school run and then finally onto N's swimming lesson.


Jacket, Hush similar here or here
Top, Zara
Jeans, Topshop
Trainers, Nike Thea
Bag, Russell & Bromley similar here or here

My red bag is always a winner and is very handy at the moment (for carrying doggy poo bags and wipes) on my dog walks. I agree with the Wardrobe Icon girls and a red bag is very neutral, even though red is not classed as a neutral colour. My bag is no longer available, but Michael Kors has done a very nice Celine trio homage here

Annmarie 
xx


12 comments:

  1. I love your red bag with your outfit Annmarie, it's perfect for just adding that bit of interest isn't it. I was amazed how useful I found mine when I added one to my collection.
    Jane xx
    My Midlife Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah yes you have on too, it goes with so much. x

      Delete
  2. I love little red bags and yes they are quite neutral actually. I think you've pitched that outfit perfectly - I do love the black trainers but have this thing that black things on my feet are a bit too heavy on me. Maybe it's time to try again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Remember when I got the black Ash and I hated them and you said maybe its because they looked heavy being solid black, these trainers are black and I love them, maybe its the white sole that keeps it looking fresh. Try them Sue, I think they would work well with your style, plus they are super comfy.

      Delete
  3. I'd really like a red bag! Have been wanting one for ages. Maybe Christmas this year is the time to buy!
    I have the black R&B and use it so much, such a shame the stopped doing it. I like the Michael Kors and it's pretty much identical, although maybe a little shiny...will have to look in person :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mum has just got the MK bag in Tan and the leather is not shiny (however, I haven't seen the red in the flesh).

      Delete
  4. Where possible I'm trying to hang onto the remanents of Summer....like today, the legs are out!! It is a tricky time to dress for though as the weather is so unpredictable! I really could do with a red bag to cheer some of my monochrome outfits up....that's another thing to add to the wishlist! ;0) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This blogging business keeps me adding things to the wishlist too Michelle. x

      Delete
  5. That's it, I can resist no more, a red bag is now being added to my shopping list! Love how your outfit ticks all the boxes - smart, casual, stylish, comfortable ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you. A red bag is a great accessory to add to your wardrobe. x

      Delete
  6. Perfect transitional dressing! Love the red bag to brighten it up. I've been wearing my khaki utility jacket a lot, and my trusty denim jacket is great in this weather. Lovely look. Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooo liking the trainers and it all looks so comfy.
    www.assessorise.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest