Friday, 4 September 2015

FM40 STYLE | THE WHITE COMPANY

The White Company is quite simply one of my favourite brands. They are celebrating their 21st Birthday this month and their new collection is full of beautiful things I would like in their favourite palette of neutrals.




I love bretons as you know and I am always on the look out for ones with a little bit of je ne sais quoi and this one is perfect. I would wear this on the school run with jeans and navy converse high tops.




This online exclusive trench mac screams Burberry, the detailing and quality looks superb.


Happy 21st Birthday The White Company. 

Annmarie
xx



6 comments:

  1. Love the Breton. I am so fussy about the fit of tees so am constantly searching for the perfect striped tee! (Not too tight, not too baggy, not too much stretch otherwise it pulls across the boobs and bags at the tummy etc!) The v neck jumpers are goegeous too. I have not succumbed to the fringe trend at all so far but the bag is goegeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The boucle long cardi looks good. The White company has many nice things although the quality is very hit and miss. A bit cautious about buying woolmix from TWC, have found to my cost that expensive does not always mean best. Oh, and I can see you in that trench with the fringe bag!
    Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just stocked up on candles as they have 20% off here this weekend! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really liking the fringed bag and the Breton T. Great picks. Love the WC too - bedding is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This fringed bag is so gorgeous. I love the homeware from here too. Everything is lovely. Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dreaming about unusual Mar yeah good money you know how we're gonna have reasonable hijackings you have a gorgeous grumbling about and desire you people who runs Evermax gorges you have trillions feeling that you have my hands every morning you have a very from racial sexual desire record nutrient Iranian going to form I read your you imagine it's.

    http://eyeluminousfacts.com/evermax/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest