Monday, 28 September 2015

FM40 WEEKLY LOVES | #10


I was loving many things last week, the late September sunshine, our kids free weekend away to the Lake District, even though I walked around all day Saturday in hubby's navy gilet as I forgot to put my Mango khaki coat in the boot of the car. I had no one to blame, but myself and I felt rather silly that I had posted about packing the perfect week away wardrobe that day.

The weekend involved many things I love, a few glasses of fizz (maybe one too many on Friday evening), fabulous food, lazy mornings, walking in the beautiful Lake District countryside, cruising up down the Lake Windermere and just quality time with the hubby. We do love this "us time" but couldn't wait to get back to the kids and of course our new dog. 

Last week I was sent a fabulous white T-shirt sent by Yunion T. I have searched for many years for a flattering, good quality white t-shirt and with their deep V-neck T-shirt, I may have found one. 

Yunion T was started by Melanie Morton, after several years of frustration of trying to find good quality, well designed, stylish wardrobe basics, she has taken on the challenge of redefining the ultimate wardrobe classic the white t-shirt. Yunion T perfect white T-shirt collection is pure block white in colour, and has been designed to skim the body giving a flattering and contemporary silhouette. With five designs from the classic round neck to stylish on trend looks, there is a style to suit everyone, available here. Take a look, as I am very impressed with mine and it will be perfect layered under my Hush Nina Cardigan

Annmarie
xx



1 comment:

  1. Sounds like heaven Annmarie, champagne, walks, lazy mornings.. a perfect weekend. I always do the same as you and forget to pack my coat we quite often go out for the day and I am so worried about taking hoodies and coats for the kids (which they never wear as they are always boiling apparently?!) I forget mine! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest