Tuesday, 13 October 2015

FM I LOVE | I ❤️ J CREW



The J Crew brochure popped through my door the other week and I drooled over every page. The classic, preppy look made cool with touches of leopard, their signature styling tricks of turned up collars and rolled up sleeves giving that J Crew look I love. I often look at their Looks We Love feature for styling tips and new arrivals, I have taken the images above from their Looks We Love feature, that you can shop here.

They have key pieces that I think are worth investing in for your capsule wardrobe, the white shirt, a plain grey jumper, the navy blazer, a fabulous pair of jeans, a leopard pair of shoes and a plain leather tote, just to name a few.

Here are just a few of my favourite classic J Crew pieces that I covet and a few pieces I own and truly recommend, including the navy blazer and their grey tippy sweater.

1 comment:

  1. It's always lovely to find a new source of inspiration Annmarie....thank you for the tip off about the JC Looks We Love! I'm off to take a closer look! :0) xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest