Friday, 16 October 2015

FM40 KIDS | JOULES FOR FUN AT THE FARM


I am a Little Spree fan and I normally dress my little girl in the Little Spree signature style, pretty Liberty print blouses and dresses with a matching hair bows. However, there are times that she needs to be a little more practical, we still wear Little Spree's favourites such as Gap Skinny Jeans and Aigel Lollypop Wellies , but for trips to the farm her grey wool coat gets swapped for something more practical. I recently was looking for a navy quilted coat for L and came across this one from Joules and with it having a Liberty style printed hood, I was sold.  L loves it and it's her favoured coat.


When I purchased this coat there was quite a few things I spotted that I really liked for weekend dressing. 



Stripes, glitter and horses ..... perfect for any horse mad little girl. 


Love these ditsy print wellies, sold out on Joules's website, but available here and here.


I buy quite a bit for N in Joules and the breton top he is wearing above, I purchased two years ago in the sale and he is finally grown into it. Whilst purchasing L's coat, I got N this navy gilet which he loves. Perfect for the layered look I love on boys. 


For my rugby mad little boy I also got this classic rugby style top for him. I will style this with the gilet above, some navy skinny cords and his Boden leather high tops.


Joules also have a great outlet section on their website where you can pick up some past season bargains. 

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend, half term has just started for us so, for two weeks the kids will be wearing their Joules and getting about and about in the autumn sunshine ...... fingers crossed this good weather continues. ...... sods law come Monday the heavens will open!

Annmarie
xx


1 comment:

  1. How cute! Just love how your little girl is approaching the cockerel, leaving her brother a few steps behind, lol. I like the wellies very much! They grow up so fast, just treasure every moment. My youngest is now a teen, so not much of a chance to have an input in the way she dresses.
    Bianca

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest