Tuesday, 6 October 2015

FM40 STYLE | A CAPE STYLE STEAL

Firstly, may I apologise for the lack of outfit posts from moi recently, but as I mentioned yesterday I have been recovering from a small operation and I have been lounging around in my PJ's. This was bliss for the first day or two, but now I am so over it and I am longing to get dressed in normal clothes. 

Whilst lying on the settee and getting waited on hand and foot by my mum and hubby, I have been catching up on my favourite blogs and flicking through magazines, looking for inspiration for autumn/winter. One recent look I did love was from Laura, now I don't have £900 for the Stella McCartney cape (I don't think many of us do), but Boden have a great affordable cape that you can most definitely recreate Laura's look with.








P.S Whilst looking at the BODEN CHARLOTTE CAPE  check out their 40% Sale, which has just started and is on until Sunday.

Annmarie
xx



9 comments:

  1. Love your blog! Hope u get well soon! Also this ZARA cape ( http://www.zara.com/it/it/donna/cappotti/mantella-bordini-abbinati-c269183p3023060.html ) might be a valid less expensive solution! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Eve from all worn out tried that one, she was a little unsure whether to kept???

      Delete
  2. I love your blog and check it regularly. Wishing you a very speedy recovery xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wishing you a speedy recovery too! I also saw that post of Laura's & love the look. But not so much the price! I have seen something similar at Zara. Btw if you come across a lower heel version of the shoes, let us know. They are gorgeous but I cannot do more than 3 inches anymore!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will look out for you Carol, have M&S still got there Ghille heels available, I know that heel wasn't overly high. x

      Delete
  4. Hope you're feeling better Annmarie & make a full recovery soon. I just love everything about this outfit.
    Jane xx
    My Midlife Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've done it again!
    Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there my dear! I just want to ask if we can follow each other on GFC?

    Please leave a comment on our blog!

    http://kstylick.blogspot.com

    You can also follow us on Facebook and Instagram.

    https://www.facebook.com/Kstylick
    https://instagram.com/kstylick/

    we will follow you back! XOXO

    Korean Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this cape. I already have two capes this winter and seem to be collecting! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest