Friday, 2 October 2015

FM40 CURRENTLY COVETING | #4

I am slowly working through my wish list and since I compiled it there are a few other items I would really like. Firstly, a long chunky jumper to wear over my leather look leggings, I have my Boden off-duty grey jumper from last year that I love and I would really like a winter white one. I have spotted this one from Jigsaw, I am quite taken with the bracelet length sleeves and the cowl neck rather than a polo neck (I am not a huge lover of polo necks, I get too hot). When I was recently pursuing the J Crew brochure and I wanted nearly everything, but especially the tweed jackets. An item that never seems to date, worn with ripped jeans, a chambray shirt and leopard heels for a J Crew spin on the classic look ..... I am sold. To complete this look, these shoes from Boden, which are in my virtual Boden shopping basket, but I have yet to press BUY, which I should really as there is a high chance they could sell out as they are utterly gorgeous.

Some beauty items, which are the Chanel Hydra Serum which I am very keen to try for my dehydrated skin this winter, has anyone tired this product? Nails in the winter, I like them to be dark and I will be purchasing one of my favourites polishes, Chanel Rouge Noir.

The dark nights are here and one of my favourite candle to light is The White Company Winter Candle which I need to stock up on.

Have a wonderful weekend

Annmarie
xx





7 comments:

  1. The Jigsaw jumper looks lovely - I need to go in and have a peruse through their winter stock - it's looking all rather tempting.

    And I have the Rouge Noir - I've just never been successful at putting it on to a standard I like. But we can keep trying!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Sue, unfortunately my local Jigsaw shop closed and I just have the concession in John Lewis :(. I have been trying to do my own nails without much success, it chips even doing it correctly with a base coat, two coats and then a top coat and I normally smudge it. I am tempted so start getting them done again in the salon, but that £20 a fortnight that I could spend on clothes. x

      Delete
  2. That Jigsaw sweater looks gorgeous. Looks almost shell pink in colour? Me&Em are doing some lovely jumpers too this season. I have just taken delivery of a charcoal grey oversize cashmere roll neck (cowl neck really) from Whistles - made use of the 25% Grazia discount. Am a bit nervous as I've not bought Whistles cashmere before. Wary about pilling - you just never know even with better quality. Get those Boden heels - as long as they are comfy. I have a pair of leopard courts and have worn them loads since I bought them more than two years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Often Chanel is more hype than result unfortunately. This serum is not a good product for dehydrated mature skin, but a name can sell...
    The shoes are lush!
    Bianca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bianca for the heads up on the Chanel, I wouldn't want to make another expensive skin care mistake. x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest