Thursday, 29 October 2015

FM40 STYLE | FINALLY I OWN A PAIR OF HIGH TOPS

Coat, Nicole Farhi (old) | Breton, Petit Bateau | Jeans, Topshop | Bag, Russell & Bromley similar here | Converse,  Jake Shoes

If you remember my A/W wish list (here) I included pair of navy converse high tops, Jake Shoes got in touch and asked if I would like to pick a pair of footwear from their online store, as a girl who likes   to stick to her lists I picked a pair of converse high tops in navy. I wore them the other day, perfect for running after my two during half term days out, they are a great addition to my mama uniform. 




More about Jake Shoes, they are an independently owned family business based in Manchester and they have stores in Manchester city centre and Stockport. They stock a huge range of ladiesmens and kids shoes online, including tops brands such as Converse, Ugg of Australia, Hunter, Vans and Lilli Kelly, as well as lesser know brands from smaller factories to offer more styles you will not see everywhere.

My order was quickly processed and arrived the next day, in-store they offer a full measuring and fitting service for children and if you are buying online they will give you advice on what they think would best fit your child, which sounds very helpful.

Go on grab a coffee and take a look at their fabulous range here, I always think it's nice to buy from independent stores.

Annmarie
xx


5 comments:

  1. Cute! I love my all my hi tops! I prefer them to low tops ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really suit them Jonna, I may be preferring them also at the moment.

      Delete
  2. I love the hi tops on you but I'm still not sure of them on me. Wait another few months and I might be there ;o)

    I do like the idea of supporting some of the smaller independent businesses though - I just had a look at Jakes online and I was rather taken with a pair of the Ugg Lodge Lace ankle boots. They're a bit Pocahontas meets Isabel Marant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right I am off to have a look at them ........ x

      Delete
  3. Love the high tops! Only issue I find is that they are a bit hard to get on sometimes. Love the Converse in navy xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest