Thursday, 15 October 2015

FM40 STYLE | A J CREW PURCHASE TO CONFESS TOO

I confessed my love for J Crew the other day here and I gave you my favourite J Crew items to invest in. One being their tweed jackets which really caught my eye when their brochure fell through my letter box a few weeks back and I couldn't resit purchasing one because sometimes I like to look classic.

Blazer, J Crew Rhodes Blazer in Houndstooth | Shirt, Gap similar here | Jeans, MIH Paris | Bag, Mulberry | Boots, Russell & Bromley |

and sometimes I like to put a J Crew spin on things.

Blazer, J Crew Rhodes Blazer in Houndstooth | T-Shirt, J Crew | Chinos, Joules (very old!!) similar here | Leopard Shoes, Daniel Footwear, similar here or here

I originally really wanted the campbell blazer in tweed that had the elbow patches, but sadly that was sold out at the time I made my purchase (now back in stock here), so I went for the J Crew Rhodes Blazer in Houndstooth in petite which I am delighted with. The petite fit is perfect for my 5ft 3inch frame, no need for arms to be re- altered, which is normally what I have to do with a regular size blazer/jacket.

Here is a closer look,


Are you a fan of the tweed blazer? 

Annmarie
xx

7 comments:

  1. Hi Annmarie , you look fab in your new tweed blazer. I am also petite and of similar size to you, can I ask what size you purchased?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look sweet. The jacket really is like an equestrian riding jacket, I love horseriding btw! Great shoes! Always clever to mind the kind of boots you wear to avoid the horsey set look - if thats not what you aim for.
    Bianca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes thanks Bianca, think I will avoid the knee high boots X

      Delete
  3. Loving the country chic Annmarie....you have styled it perfectly! It looks fab with the tan and leopard print accessories! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love a bit of tweed especially in a jacket as it never dates!...Love the way you have styled it! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tweed is perfect for this time of year, well done on your choices. xx
    www.assessorise.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest