Tuesday, 20 October 2015

FM40 STYLE - TOPSHOP'S TWEEDY FRINGE JACKET

Jacket, Topshop * | Top, Ba&sh | Jeans, Topshop | Boots, Isabel Marant | Bag, Chanel 

If I won the lottery I would be straight down to London to the Chanel boutique on Bond Street and investing in a classic Chanel tweed jacket, with the lottery numbers going up to 59 the chances of winning are impossible, so when Topshop contacted me and said I could pick something from their suiting range this Chanel dupe was purchased instantly. I first spotted this jacket online the previous week and then I saw the lovely Kelly from The 4am Club wearing it on her Instagram and I knew I had to have it (just wished I had a Chanel brooch to accessorise it like Kelly). 


I have styled it with black Topshop jamie jeans, my dicker boots and of course my beloved Chanel bag. On the model the jacket falls mid thigh, on me (I am a shortie) it falls just above my knee. It does have a matching dress here, style both together with flat suede over the knee boots like below.


Topshop have some great suits available here if you want to go for the matchy-match look, or like me co-ordinate them separately with denim for a more casual wearable look.

Annmarie
xx

7 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous jacket Annmarie, simple stunning & a real wardrobe classic.
    Jane xx
    My Midlife Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! What is the fabric? And is the colour burgundy and navy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carol it is burgundy & navy and its 59% Cotton, 41% Acrylic. Dry clean only. Xx

      Delete
  3. That looks lovely on you, colours really suit you as well. great choice. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a superb choice. Lucky you. XxX

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest