Tuesday, 27 October 2015

FM40 STYLE | WINTER STRIPES

Coat, Massimo Dutti (very old) | Top, Petit bateau | Jeans, Zara | Shoes, Topshop or similar here

I think we all love a striped top, I am wearing my Petit Bateau heavy jersey breton that is ideal for the colder months. 

Just for you I have a few winter stripe options below, number 2 ... swoon .....  I am off to do a lucky dip with the hope of winning to fund it!






This Joseph striped knit also very nice and of course there is the classic Petit Bateau sailor sweater here


Just a little note my Topshop Ghillie shoes ghillie shoes are back in stock, they are the best look-a-like Aquazzura shoes about (and the most comfiest, I know I have tried many), as the weather has turned I know it is now time for your boots, but they will be perfect for the holiday season styled with black cigarette pants or a statement skirt and a beautiful cashmere jumper for at home chic. Get them here before they sell out yet again!

Annmarie
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest