Monday, 12 October 2015

FM40 WEEKLY LOVES | #12

Cardigan, | Jeans, M&S | White Shirt, M&S | Scarf, M&S | Boots, Isabel Marant | Bag, Russell & Bromley (similar here)

Last week wasn't a great week, not much to love really. Post operation, I was told to take it easy , no housework, no lifting for 3 weeks ...... which is hard going as a mum and housewife you tend to do those things automatically without thinking. 

My week mainly consisted of trying to take things easy,  I have been feeling pretty redundant not doing school run and my day to day jobs. On Friday I had total cabin fever and I had to get out so I did my hair, applied some make up, got dressed in the above outfit and off I popped into town, it felt fantastic to feel and do normal things again. 

N came home from school and looked at me with joy "Oh Mummy, are you feeling better" 
"Yes I am sweetheart" 
"Oh good because you look so much better" 

It is wonders what a little bit of Chanel foundation and Clinque airbrush concealer can do! 

Annmarie
xx




11 comments:

  1. Aww glad you're on the mend and I get pretty bad cabin fever if I spent two days in the house. Even a supermarket shop makes me feel like I've been out to greet the world. And a little bit of makeup does wonders doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I scared them make up free for a week, bless them. x

      Delete
  2. I hope you're on the mend now, you look fabulous! I think I *need* a red saddle bag & love the Topshop one you've linked to x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Topshop one is a great option for the money to indulge in a little colour.

      Delete
  3. Hope you are on the mend now and the outfit looks lovely, especially like the pop of red against the grey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The grey is a fab accent colour for all my greys and blacks that I own (which is maybe too much)!?

      Delete
    2. Me too. daughter #2 complains about the amount of black and grey i wear so today i took inspiration from you and teamed my grey jeans and darker grey jumper with my red loafers. did make a difference to how the outfit looked

      Delete
  4. So glad you're feeling better - it's miserable not feeling normal. And yes, the miracle of makeup - what would we do without it?! Axx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know think I would have to wear a mask and pretend it was masquerade all the time. x

      Delete
  5. Horrid being sick and being forced to stay at home! Love the grey long cardi, is it this season? Looking for one to replace the Hush Nina which I sent back after it bobbled.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is the Hush Nina cardigan Carol, mine as been ok. x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest