Monday, 26 October 2015

FM40 WEEKLY LOVES | #14

Top, Boden | Candle, The White Company | Converse, Jake Shoes

We have just finished our first week of our two-week half term and we have enjoyed our sleeps in, pottering about without much of an agenda which I have to say has been nice and then having cosy nights in lighting the candles. 

We have had a few nice dog walks, a trip to Liverpool on the train to spend some Lego birthday vouchers and pocket money and I got chance to indulge in a bit of White Company retail therapy, stocking up on my winter candles in their new pop up Christmas shop in Liverpool one, I did a bit of pleading with the store manager to see if they could make it a permanent store ....... Pleassse, pretty please. Oh I nearly forgot, a ride out to Cheshire Oaks outlet village, where I got my new Gucci scarf, N got new trainers, both little ones got something in Ralph Lauren and poor hubby came home with one little t-shirt, may I add the trip was mainly for him!

Hubby and I managed a mid week date night and dined out at The Art School Restaurant, which I have to say was amazing. Liverpool is not renowned for Michelin star food, maybe a good pan of scouse (our delicious version of a stew), but the food the other night was superb and better than I have eaten at other Michelin star establishments.... fingers crossed a star is on its way to Liverpool and The Art School Restaurant




I also spent my £10 Boden voucher I got off them recently on a black striped breton that Sue highlighted me too, I just assumed the stripe was navy. I have been after a black striped tee for a while and I fancied splashing out on an Isabel Marant linen one (here), but unlike summers black stripe version she has reverted to navy for winter, as my wardrobe is quite full of navy stripe tops I resisted and thought I would go for the more budget friendly Boden one and hoping IM does the black stripe linen tee again in her next collection. 

I also very kindly received a pair of navy Converse high tops from Jake Shoes, these where on my A/W wish list and Jake Shoes kindly offered me a pair to review (my full review and how I styled them will be on the blog this week). 

Here's to another chilled out week and I know for many of you your half term has just begun, so wishing you all have a wonderful week.  

Annmarie
xx

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the mention :o) and I love the new Converse! I think they are going to blend well in to your wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a busy half term. Like the black breton, i have a wine coloured one on my wish list, just need to find it. Food looks amazing and mouthwatering. I also love a good pan of scouse, used to be the highlight of visting friends and family in Liverpool. Enjoy the rest of the holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Breton tops and converse are two of my fave things. We've just started half term here and so far have had some cafe treats and even survived a trip to ikea! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest