Monday, 5 October 2015

FM40 WEELKY LOVES | #11


What a strange week, the mornings and evenings feeling very autumnal, but during the day it was almost quite summery, which caused more than a few fashion dilemmas earlier on in the week. The second half of the week thankfully I had no fashion dilemmas, as I have been wearing my beloved Hush PJ's recovering after having a small operation.

Family - One of N's homework projects for the week was to some find signs of autumn, so we enjoyed a family walk with Seb after school one evening and collected some pine cones, berries and autumn leaves on the local sand dunes and pine woods. I also got the book Nature's Day for the children and I have really been enjoying reading it to them, N can look through this book for hours, visually it is beautiful and it is such a great present idea for any young children.

Beauty - I am still impressed with Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Make-Up, so I replenished my empty bottle. For my birthday I sadly never got a bottle of Aqua Di Parma Magnolia Nobile, but a local boutique is now stocking it and I managed to bag a sample which has only reconfirmed that I love this fragrance and need to treat myself asap.

Fashion - Nothing for Moi this week, just L again (she has a better wardrobe than any of us, can't resist) who got two new dresses for the winter, this one from Zara (which looks very cute with her Navy chelsea boots) and this paisley print dress from Next, which looks adorable with the red velvet mary janes that I also got from Next last month.

Right, I need to get out of the PJ's (sad face, my little operation has been a great excuse to wear my beloved Hush PJ's 24/7) and resume some normality and get back into normal clothes.

Annmarie
xx



3 comments:

  1. very nice post great blog your post always very nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crossweave is an Australian on-line apparel store caters for both men and women.We offer affordable casual clothing with compromising quality.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Providing high quality embroidery digitizing services at an unmatched cost. With an experience of over 15 years in embroidery digitizing industry, we are fully aware of modern embroidery digitizing, the basic needs of our valued customers.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest