Wednesday, 25 November 2015

FM40 KIDS | CHRISTMAS GIFTS FOR LITTLE GIRLS

The first of my gift guides' this week is for little girls, I find little girls the easiest to buy for.

Just how adorable are the present ideas below (can you tell I am a fan of wooden toys).  My Pinterest boards are full of Maileg bunnies and one maybe in L's Christmas stocking and which little girl or teenager wouldn't love the the sequin skirt below. I always think PJ's make a good useful present and I normally favour The White Company ones (here), but these Jigsaw Junior ones are divine.

(please hover & click)




ACCESSORISE DRESS UP PRINCESS SET | MAILEG PINK ANGEL BUNNY | BELLE & BOO ACTIVITY BOOK | ACCESSORIZE FUR POLAR BEAR BAG | LE TOY VAN DOCTORS SET | THE WHITE COMPANY PJ'S | THE WHITE COMPANY SPARKLE MOCCASINS SLIPPERS | MAILEG PRINCESS & THE PEA BED | MAILEG RABBIT BRIDE | LE TOY VAN HONEYBAKE TEA SET | LE TOY VAN MIXER SET | LE TOY VAN CAKE STAND | JIGSAW STAR PYJAMAS | M&S SEQUIN SKIRT  | BODEN VELVET BUNNY SLIPPERS |

Many retailers have started Black Friday early this year, including Boden who have 30% off everything here, I know .... how good is that, get those cute BODEN VELVET BUNNY SLIPPERS for a bargain price.

See you tomorrow with ideas for little boys. 

Annmarie
xx



6 comments:

  1. I agree wholeheartedly Annmarie girls are very easy to buy for. My 4 year old has most of the wooden toys you've chosen and they are her most played with. I love the Maileg bunnies did you know that Wilko has a similar range as a super cheap alternative?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, same here, I love wooden toys and they stand the test of time ..... I may sound awful but I hate the plastic tatt. You know where I am going tomorrow ..... Wilkos, thanks for the tip. x

      Delete
  2. I love your choices Annmarie, the hardest part is to stop buying for girls!! On a sad note the Bella Freud jumper is out of stock in Selfridges!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know .... :( Most of the best ones are including the red 1970 one.....

      Delete
  3. Granny carol is right Tara and L are alike! Looking at your list its exactly like everything in our house!!! There is a new kids clothes shop opened in clitheroe which is fab and worth a visit next time your over xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the tip honey, I will make sure I have a look when I am next over. x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest