Thursday, 26 November 2015

FM40 KIDS | CHRISTMAS GIFT FOR LITTLE BOYS

I always think buying anything car related, dinosaurs or sport is a winner for boys and then there is always the safe present of a nice pair of PJ's (which is always welcomed by the mummies) and of course the latest craze of anything Star Wars. I love when books are purchased for my children, one of our favourites from last christmas is Maps. If you are buying for a special little boy I would recommend the Vilac ride on car by The White Company, it is something I regret not buying for my little boy, if anything it looks gorgeous in their bedrooms or playroom.

(please hover over picture & click for links)
LEGO SPEED LA FERRARI | YELLOW FISHEYE ONE CAMERA | BUG BINGO | SCHLEICH DINOSAUR T-REX | LE TOY VAN DOCTORS SET | PREMIER LEAUGE FOOTBALL SIZE 1 | VILAC OLD BRITISH SPORTS CAR | LE TOY VAN LONDON CAR SET | LE TOY VAN TOOL BELT SET | THE LITTLE WHITE COMPANY PJ'S | THE LITTLE WHITE COMPANY FAIRISLE SLIPPERS | ANIMALISM BOOK | THE LITTLE WHITE COMPANY RIDE ON CAR | IGGY PECK ARCHITECT BOOK | MAPS BOOK |

The Black Friday discounts are early this year with Selfridges  CHRISTMAS COMES EARLY 20% OFF  officially starting today here with code SELFCCE and the lovely John Lewis is price matching ..... love them! 

Tomorrow, it's our turn ...... and what I would love in my Christmas Stockings. 

Annmarie
xx



1 comment:

  1. Your picks are great once again Annmarie - I love the Maps and Animalium book they make beautiful birthday gifts too. My nephew has the WC car in his bedroom it is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest