Friday, 20 November 2015

FM40 STYLE | 1 SKIRT, 3 WAYS

I  spotted this skirt in Whistles and instantly fell in love with it, it is perfect for over the festive period if like me you don't have any big parties to attend to wear an evening dress, but you may have a Christmas night out with friends/work colleagues or you just want to look ultra glamorous on Christmas day then this skirt can do all 3.

OUTFIT 1 | STYLED WITH A CLASSIC WHITE SHIRT PERFECT FOR AN OFFICE PARTY







Also , the red shoes from River Island above that are almost identical to a certain pair from Aquazzura are now reduced to £35! 

Next week I am starting my FM40 gift guides, so I hope you give you lots of inspiration for your loved ones. 

Have a wonderful weekend. 

Annmarie
xx


6 comments:

  1. I really want that skirt Annemarie...And absolutely love the way you have styled it in all three looks....In fact I just want everything you have shown!! Who needs to buy Xmas presents anyway?!!!
    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that skirt and look how versatile it is love the idea of wearing with a white shirt and the Xmas day outfit complete with festive apron.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great styling, as always, and I love the apron!! :0) H xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful skirt! I don't need it but....!!! Tbh now we have opted to always be at home for Xmas Day I wear jeans and parka to the pub for a pre-lunch drink...and then my Hush harems and a Xmas jumper the rest of the day! But the skirt would be such a great buy - for all sorts of smart occasions. Do you know if it's A line or pencil? I am pear-shaped so cannot do a pencil skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That skirt is gorgeous. Love how you have styled it in all 3 photos, and the apron is lovely, perfect for the big day. x .

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest