Friday, 13 November 2015

FM40 STYLE | 20% OFF AT THE WHITE COMPANY


I am having a few mild palpitations at the moment because I have not started my Christmas shopping apart from a few cards and wrapping paper I picked up in the Paperchase January sale ....... (and I can't remember where I put them) I have nothing.

Anyway what better way to make a start with The White Company 20% off weekend. There is nothing nicer than to receive a present from The White Company for either yourself or for your children. I like to buy children in the family their PJ's or slippers.



Christmas wouldn't be Christmas without a party tutu for any little girl and The White Company's are normally very tasteful, not overly puffy and they come in a beautiful shade of pink or pale grey.


My little boy likes his hoodies at the moment and this vintage style Christmassy fairisle one is so nice.


Not forgetting ourselves, I love this jumper cape, perfect for over the holiday season for a festive day relaxing by the fire.


Or laze around in comfort (and pure luxury) on Boxing Day morning in this cashmere jumpsuit.


Right I am off to make a start with my Christmas shopping with my 20% off code AH627


Here are some other gift ideas ........

Disable your ad blocking software to view this content.

7 comments:

  1. A cashmere jumpsuit - now that would be pure luxury! I can comfort myself by saying it would be a tad too itchy for me to wear head to toe! There are some lovely knit capes and jumpers at the WC... And of course there Winter candle will be on my list too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You make me laugh with your wool/Itchiness phobia Carol, they do have some gorgeous knitwear in at the moment and yes the winter candle is a must!! Have a nice weekend. x

      Delete
  2. I made a big WC order last week. Lots of bits for my daughter including the gorgeous pink tutu. A slow gin candle and the gorgeous candy cane wrapping paper. What's not to love with 20pc off! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great minds think a like, I just ordered the candy cane wrapping paper .... gorgeous!!

      Delete
  3. I always ask my Husband to do a White Company shop, for me, for Christmas. Last year he excelled himself with cashmere and candles. I like to get my DD her PJ's and slippers from there too. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh he did well Helen! I always get PJs for my 2, well my mum does, she gets them gift box for them each year with Pj's and new slippers and dressing gown from the WC. x

      Delete
  4. I know what you mean, I've just started this morning ordering a few bits and pieces. Christmas will be here before we know it. Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest