Tuesday, 24 November 2015

FM40 STYLE | BELLA IS ON MY MIND

Firstly, I want to thank you all for you lovely comments after yesterday's post, I didn't expect such nice comments, encouragement and feedback. With regard to attending press days I would love to go to some, I really would, but the expense of travelling down to London I would rather spend on something nice to wear, don't get me wrong if a Matches or Net-a-Porter press day invite popped in my inbox (pigs may fly I might add) I may make an exception and splash out on the train ticket.  So, don't worry ladies, I don't intend to give up on blogging, it was just the Weekly Loves Series that I am sidelining, there will still be plenty of outfit styling and lots of fabulous fashion on FM40 four times a week. 


And today I have to tell you about something that I cannot get it out of my mind .............. the Bella Freud jumper. I included it in my A/W wish list and was hoping to get with my birthday money, but then the IRO jacket temptation came my way and I got side tracked. Still in love with the jumper and trying to justify spending that much on a wool jumper I have styled it 3 ways to prove to you all (and me) I need it. 

OUTFIT 1 | FOR MY LITTLE BOY'S 6TH BIRTHDAY PARTY 

I am hosting N's birthday party at home this year (I know don't ask ...... it will be fine she says crossing every finger & toe) and I think it will be perfect with black jeans and ballet pumps for the occasion.



OUTFIT 2 | CHRISTMAS LUNCH OUT WITH GIRLFRIENDS

We were going to have a night out, but December can get so busy socially we all thought a prosecco lunch with secret santa fun would be a better option for us (daddys and grandmas are booked in for school pick up) and I think it will look fab with jeans and heels for I haven't (but totally have) made an effort look. 



OUTFIT 3 | CHRISTMAS DAY LUNCH OUT 

We are dining out this Christmas day and I am thinking it may even look nice for that occasion with my Jaeger lace pencil skirt from a few seasons back and my LK Bennett court shoes. 

1. BELLA FREUD JE T'AIME JANE JUMPER | 2. COAST TULLAH LACE SKIRT | 3. RIVER ISLAND BLACK TEARDROP EARRINGS | 4. RIVER ISALND RED TASSEL BAG | 5. LK BENNETT FERN KID POINTED COURT SHOES

This jumper is selling out most places, at Net-a-Porter it has sold out in most sizes, it is available in selected sizes at Harvey NicholsSelfridges, most sizes at Browns and Avenue 32 have it in all sizes here.

I'd be silly not to treat myself, wouldn't I? Christmas present to Moi?

Annmarie
xx




19 comments:

  1. I think you've well and truly justified the purchase of a BF sweater Annmarie.....love the ways you have styled it! I expect to see you wearing it on Christmas day! ;0) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it may be one of those items that if you don't purchase it, you will always regret it. I think it's justified in the fact you are already planning the many ways you can wear it. And surely you deserve a treat for hosting a small persons birthday party?! :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that is what I am fearing ..... I don't want it to be the one that got away. x

      Delete
  3. Love all the different ways you've styled the jumper Annmarie & yes you so deserve a Christmas treat so get clicking that button before it sells out! ;-)
    Jane xx
    My Midlife Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, wanted to say after reading the comments from your post yesterday that you do manage to put out a really good blog, even if you are time-starved and don't hang out in London. I follow a lot of blogs and have done for years and I have to say that yours gives more ideas than many others and is an independent voice, and that's amongst many others that are copycat. So for what it's worth: well done! Lou x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Lou your lovely comments mean a lot. x

      Delete
  5. After a lot of thought I decided to hit the 'buy' button a couple of months back, have I regretted it NO, if you are able I'd say buy. It's such a lovely knit, and really does earn it's place in my wardrobe. I do hope so see you wearing yours soon.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the red tassel bag. xx
    www.assessorise.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have just seen on instagram that there is a sample sale on 2nd on December - that might actually be worth the train fare! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It might ..... I have seen what you can get at those sample sales on Instagram. Thanks Kate. x

      Delete
  8. Hi. I used my Matches voucher to by my BF jumper in August. Wore it for the first time this weekend with my leather pencil skirt and heels. Much like your Christmas Day outfit. I got stacks of compliments. I'm now stalking A 1970 version. People might think it reflects my DOB with any luck !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the red 1970 one ..... the Jane is my first love, but recently the red 1970 has got my attention.

      Delete
  9. I've been after this BF jumper since I saw Caroline Flack wearing it a while back .... Seen a few ladies on IG have it, I also love the 1970 one but I'm blanching at the price tag... If you have the funds then buy it and enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the price tag yes thats the bit I don't like ..... Its in my virtual basket and I keep on looking at it £270 and no cashmere ????? Still love though and I will most probably get it. x

      Delete
    2. Then I will look forward to seeing you in it.... ! I'm gutted there's no cashmere in it, just looked again and not as keen on merino, I find it itchier

      Delete
  10. I really do hope you get a NAP or Matches invite - I shop on those sites, possibly much like you - choosing key pieces to enhance my wardrobe each season. I don't have oodles of cash and have to spend wisely and your blog points me in the right direction. The 'high-end' sites need customers like me as much as the uber-wealthy, every customer counts and all that. I think you'd be a great ambassador for your followers. PS. Been lusting after a BF jumper for ages and this post may have tipped me over the edge ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest