Wednesday, 4 November 2015

FM40 STYLE | CAMEL COATS

Coat, Jaeger | Scarf,  Next | Jeans, Zara | Boots, Russell & Bromley similar here | Bag LV

Here I am the other day in my Jaeger camel coat that I got last year, a camel coat is a wardrobe classic item. When I wear mine I always feel put together, even with ripped jeans. I love teaming camel with another classic colour grey like above. A Maxmara Camel Coat I think is the ultimate investment, but here are some other good options that are more friendlier to your purse strings. 

In addition to the classic belted style, I am also very found of a crombie style camel coat. 


I also love this oversized one by Day, 



Every year Jaeger always do fabulous camel coats like this and this one, plus Jaeger at the moment are offering up to £150 off selected coats and knits here. My favourite affordable option on the high street is from good old M&S here, now I haven't seen this in the flesh as it is only available online, but it looks promising and is only £59. Also, there is the Boden Sienna camel coat here now this is a great option at the moment with the 25% off, remember Boden's 25% offer finishes midnight Thursday.

Do you own a camel coat, have you recently purchased one this season? 

Annmarie 
xx


7 comments:

  1. I recently bought a classic camel wrap coat from Jaeger through their outlet online store originally priced at £399 down to £89 with a special flash sale of 40%. Incredible value! Im wearing it with grey too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one was from the outlet store last year ..... Amazing coats at great prices. X

      Delete
  2. I've just ordered the camel coat from Monsoon, had my eye on it as a Christmas present from my husband and it's got £50 off at the moment so well worth a try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got a camel coat for my birthday and I'm looking forward to wearing it! Love camel and grey together xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look gorgeous, this camel colour suits you a lot!
    Yukova Fashion and Beauty blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great in yours and now I am wondering if I have a great big camel-coat size hole in my wardrobe?! There's actually a very nice coat in Jaeger at the moment – a cocoon shape with a notched collar – but it's not a true camel - more taupe, I think. I must go into some real-life shops soon and have a proper trying on session! I loved your French girl chic in the post before, by the way. Have a good weekend, Annabelxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest