Friday, 27 November 2015

FM40 STYLE | CHRISTMAS GIFT GUIDE FOR HER

Black Friday 2015 is here and pay day Friday for many, so what is stopping you ........ lets crack on with our christmas shopping.

My third gift guide is what I would like in my own Christmas Stocking ...... I can certainly wish! All the gift ideas below I know any female would love to open up Christmas morning and with todays sales bargains many can be purchased at Black Friday discounted prices.

(Please hover over pictures & click for links)

MONICA VINADER ALHPABET GOLD PLATED PENDANTS | LULU FROST ASYMEMETRIC LOCK EARRINGS | OLYMPUS PEN E-PL7 CAMERA | EMMA BRIDGEWATER BLACK TOAST TEAPOT | NARS BODY GLOW | BOBBI BROWN DELUXE EYE & CHEEK PALETTE | JO MALONE WOOD SAGE CANDLE | DIPTIQUE MINI CANDLE SET | HUSH VINTAGE ROSE PYJAMAS | TOM FORD NEROLI PORTOFINO | BOBBI BROWN MINI BRUSH SET | CHARLOTTE TILBURY JERRY HALL WASH BAG | ISABEL MARANT COLARADO DROP EARRINGS | KITCHEN AID ARTISAN 4.8L STAND MIXER | KITCHEN AID NESPRESSO ARTISAN COFFEE MACHINE | JO MALONE CHRISTMAS CRACKER | LONGCHAMP LE PILAGE LARGE SHOPPER | ACQUA DI PARMA MAGNOLIA GIFT SET | LAURA MERCIER SWEET TEMPATIONA CREME BRULEE SET | GHD DELUXE HAIRDRYER | ROBERTS REVIVAL MINI RADIO | CASHMERE BED SOCKS | CHANEL NO5 | MONICA VINADER ROSE GOLD BRACELET | GUCCI MINI SOHO CHAIN STRAP CROSS BODY BAG | DIPTYQUE BAIES SCENTED CANDLE | BELLA FREUD JE T'AIME JUMPER

Don't forget Selfridges  CHRISTMAS COMES EARLY 20% OFF offer here with code SELFCCE. The Charlotte Tilbury goodies and Longchamp bag are now very affordable presents with that discount and of course it makes that gorgeous Maje jacket I featured on Monday very tempting. Harvey Nichols joins in on the Black Friday fun with their discounts of 25% off fashion and 10% off beautyhere. Finally, not forgetting Boden's 30% off weekend, Johnny emailed me last night to say things are selling like hot cakes at Boden

Presents for the big boys tomorrow. 

Annmarie
xx

PS, I have owned up today to buying the Bella Freud jumper, it is still available here in all sizes, but unfortunately it is not reduced by 30%, but there are some other Bella knits with the 30% reduction here in Avenue 32's cyber weekend sale.




2 comments:

  1. Great blog of style Christmas fashion.I would like in my own Christmas Stocking ...... I can certainly wish! All the gift ideas below I know any female would love to open up Christmas morning.Thanks for sharing...........

    Effective Branding Marketing Agency

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks. I have ordered both the Nespresso and the Olympus Pen as Xmas presents to myself. I also got the Babyliss Curl Secret from Boots. I now need to sit on my purse to prevent any more purchases today. I would love any of the above in my Xmas stocking - the 20pc off at Selfridges is a great way to buy Jo Malone. I will resist!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest