Monday, 30 November 2015

FM40 STYLE | CHRISTMAS GIFTS FOR £30 OR UNDER

The last of my gift guides on what is now called 'Cyber Monday' and we will finish off with gifts for under £30, because if you took advantage of the Black Friday bargains of the weekend, you may only have a small budget left!?

(Please hover over picture & click)

Don't forget its Boden's last day of 30% off with code 3Y7LMarks and Spencer 50% deals are still available today, I got some more cards with 50% off on Friday when I popped in for some weekend treats in the food hall ...... I couldn't resist the deal. It is also the last day of Harvey Nichols  25% off and just another good discount before I go, Ralph Lauren are offering 30% when you spend £300 or more here.

Annmarie
xx


1 comment:

  1. Who wouldn't love to receive all these fab finds in their stocking Annmarie! Great Christmas pressie picks! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest