Friday, 6 November 2015

FM40 CURRENTLY COVETING | FOR A GIRLS NIGHT OUT

I am out with a few mums on Saturday evening from school, the night is planned to consist of a few glasses of fizz, food and plenty of laughs all taking place at another mum's house, so I am thinking nothing over the top, some black skinny jeans, heels, a top of some sorts and a coat of red lippy ..........

Maybe something like this, check those fabulous red heels from River Island and the cross body bags from Gap that have a Gucci vibe.

Have a great weekend, I certainly intend too.

Annmarie
xx



9 comments:

  1. Enjoy your night out Annmarie....it is so lovely to have the opportunity to get dressed up isn't it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all this AnnMarie, so chic! Have a fab night out xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I've tried the Topshop black blouse on and it's really nice but the front comes really low. Just make sure you have a nice lacy cami underneath!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it has been in and out of my basket for the last two weeks ......I need to go and try it on Sue. x

      Delete
  4. So funny I have that Topshop black blouse and absolutely love it, but agree with Sue it needs something extra underneath! Have a great night out and I'm sure you will be the best dressed there!!
    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it has been in and out of my basket for ages ....

      Delete
  5. The red sandals and lippy are fantastic. Definitely on my wish list too. Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Top Shop lippy is so good isn't iT? I have a few and they're really reasonably priced.
    Love all these pieces...I want to go snd spend now! Hope you had fun, Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Top Shop lippy is so good isn't iT? I have a few and they're really reasonably priced.
    Love all these pieces...I want to go snd spend now! Hope you had fun, Tracey x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest