Wednesday, 18 November 2015

FM40 STYLE | THE FESTIVE NONE DRESS UP OCCASION

It's that Christmas occasion that doesn't require party dresses, but maybe the odd sequin ..... I am thinking the Christmas play/nativity, the village church carol service or lunch out with friends for a Christmas drink.

I normally go for a nice piece of knitwear (Boden have 25% off all knitwear here for a very limited time), jeans, a nice coat and some statement flats.

I have found some nice pieces that would fit the above festive occasions, including my favourite Boden knitwear pieces, some leopard Aquazzura like shoes from River Island and an amazing Mansur Gavriel like bucket bag from Mango here.

Please hover over picture for links to products.





Annmarie
xx

6 comments:

  1. Love those leopard flats - wish I could find cheaper - think you have some from R&B but thinking more Topshop prices (and I have the black TS ones and love them). The snow leopard boots from Boden are stunning too but sold out in my size in the lower heel just now - will keep an eye out for them coming back in stock. The items you've featured are pretty much what I would wear to work (I can dress quite casually for my job luckily so jeans are fine!) and on a day to day basis...comfy chic! Just ordered the navy and black Boden roll neck off duty jumper - good price just now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carol the leopard flats I picked are from rivers island and for under £30. I tempted to order the off duty jumper with the discount, wore my grey one from last year so good. Xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely, chic, mix and match pieces. Camel, denim and cream and black are one of my favourite combinations. I love the bucket bags too. H xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Helen, I seen your Pinterest boards and know you love this colour way, classy & gorgeous just like you x

      Delete
  3. Hi AnnMarie, can I ask you about the sizing of the Woolrich parka. I'm a 12 on top but tall so wondered if the L or M would suit? Many thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I am also a 12 on top and I got the M. x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest