Tuesday, 17 November 2015

FM40 STYLE | FESTIVE PARTY TIME

Got your invite to a black tie event during the festive period, maybe your works Christmas party or you are accompanying your husband to his and have nothing to wear, well I have some inspiration for you here.

The Self-Portrait midi burgundy dress I posted here, would have been my first choice, but it has sold out most places, this one below is new in for Christmas and it is so chic, I love the lace top half and the full skirt ...... it's just stunning.


Do you like the bag? It has a Yves Saint Laurent feel about it don't you think? I like Zalando, it is an online shopping site based in Germany from which I have ordered before, mainly trainers that are hard to find in UK stores, but they have an amazing range of clothing and accessories and I found this bag whilst perusing. 

If you are looking for a similar dress to Self-Portrait, but for under £100 maybe then take a look at this one from River Island ........ Which is quite a good option. 

Annmarie
xx

7 comments:

  1. Wow, that dress! I already have a black lace dress that rarely sees the light of day, due to my less than busy social life, but that is an absolute stunner! I really must get myself invited to more parties... :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the Self Portrait dress...In fact, I love everything that you have picked out here x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is SO pretty! I did a Christmas Party Outfit post on my blog a couple of days ago, but I'll have to tweet a link to this post, it's too beautiful to leave out. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute dress :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a chic evening ensemble Annmarie.....love your picks! This is when I really wish I had more special events to attend....I love dressing up! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dress is beautiful. Love the full opaque skirt. Just wish I had somewhere to wear it and didn't have two evening jumpsuits already waiting to be worn. It's very DandG could be a good choice for a spring wedding in Rome - I have always lusted after Dolce and Gabanna black lace dress.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful dress Annmarie just wish I had the occasion to wear it!
    Jane xx
    My Midlife Fashion

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest