Tuesday, 10 November 2015

FM40 STYLE | NIGHTWEAR AT JOHN LEWIS

Drinking Chocolate, Hotel Chocolat | PJ's | Jigsaw @ John Lewis

With the dark nights here I must admit as soon as I arrive home from either school or after school activities my PJ's are ON! I like a classic masculine style of PJ and I have a few pair on rotation. When John Lewis contacted myself to choose a pair of PJ's from their great collection (I was over the moon .... as they are one of my favourite stores) I knew I wanted another classic pair to add to my collection and I was spoiled for choice. I opted for a pair of Jigsaw PJ's ....... pretty marshmallow colours, adored with spots throughout, gorgeous soft cotton and a handy matching little drawstring bag ...... what can I say I am delighted with them.



I always think pyjamas make good Christmas gifts for family and friends, as it is sometimes something you can neglect to buy for yourself.  Here are some of my other favourite pairs from John Lewis's nightwear range, their collection contains some really nice brands ranging from Cath Kinston, DKNY, Clavin Klein and their own John Lewis Collection. 

1. JOHN LEWIS CARRIE NAVY SPOT PYJAMA SET | 2. TED BAKER KOIZU SUEDE BOW SLIPPERS | 3. JOHN LEWIS ROSE PRINT PYJAMA SET | JOHN LEWIS POM POM SLIPPERS |  5. DKNY BLACK SIGNATURE PYJAMA SET | 6. CATH KIDSTON BRAMLEY SPRIG  PYJAMA SET | 7. TOAST PAISLEY BORDER PYJAMA SET

Their full collection of nightwear can be seen here.

Annmarie
xx

This post was brought to you in collaboration with John Lewis

9 comments:

  1. some really pretty ones in your photo, spoilt for choice. must admit its only tuesday and i am so tired i could put mine on right now, just dont think my son would be too impressed when i arrive at the school gates. I have always brought everyone who is at our house on Christmas Eve, new pj's to put on that evening. Thats the start of Christmas for us. Your Jigsaw ones are so pretty. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mum use to always buy me new PJs for Christmas Eve and its a tradition I have carried on with my kids. x

      Delete
  2. Ah some lovely picks there - I love nice pyjamas and it's been a while since I've indulged in a pair. I'm loving the Toast ones - I have a thing for their nightwear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE the toast ones too, really nice, I like nice nightwear. I went through a few years were I never purchased any for ages and wore old T-Shirts to bed and looking back I must of looked like a scuff! x

      Delete
  3. Ooh yes love my Jim jams Annemarie! ! Love your choices. Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feels much nicer to go to bed in nice things and not give the post man a shock in old tatty T-Shirts like I did in the past. x

      Delete
  4. Loving the jigsaw pjs - they look so cosy and pretty. You chose well! The only problem with pyjamas is that I can't sleep in them as my legs get too hot in so I have to take them off again and change into a nightie at bedtime! My favourite nightwear is from Bodas - I love their shadow stripe range as the cotton is so fine it's almost silky. Axx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sometimes take my PJ bottoms off and just sleep in the top on mild nights. Guess what A, I am off to check Bodas now ......... x

      Delete
  5. yes i thing you have cleared your message by pictures.great night wear i personally adore it.
    thanks for giving us such a great information.

    Effective Branding Marketing Agency

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest