Monday, 9 November 2015

FM40 STYLE | WEEKLY LOVES #16

Shoes, Jimmy Choo (similar here) | Nail Polish, Chanel | Lipstick, Chanel | Perfume, Chanel | Top, Cecile Copenhagen and here

I never go out that much, but this weekend I was out both Friday and Saturday evenings. It was lovely to get dolled up as we say up north both evenings, Friday evening was quite a formal one, a black tie event at my husband's golf club, the annual dinner dance and I pulled out an old whistles dress out for the occasion and my Jimmy Choos (outfit last seen here) and Saturday evening was a fun girly night at my friend's house, now I did have something new to wear for that. 

Top, Cecile Copenhagen or here | Jeans, Topshop | Shoes, Next (Similar here) | Bag, Dior

I had finally purchased a piece of  Cecile Copenhagen, I was undecided on whether to get the drop waist dress or the top. After much thought, I opted for the top as I know I will get much more wear out of it. I styled it my next shoes and some new black washed ripped Jamie jeans (here) and I have to say I felt pretty good in this outfit all evening. 

I was rather delicate Sunday, but the laughs and fun of both nights it was totally worth it. 

Annmarie

1 comment:

  1. Good choice, I think the top looks fab. xx
    www.assessorise.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest