Monday, 2 November 2015

FM40 STYLE | THE WONDERS OF LYST

Have you been searching for items of clothing that you like recently and Lyst pops up? Lyst  is a type of online shopping centre, where you can visit and find all your favourite brands in one place.

Lyst have partnered up with famous brands and stores such as Selfridges, Harrods and Asos to bring you the world of fashion in one place. I know there are other sites like this, but the difference with Lyst is their clever technology that can create a personal shopping experience for you, the more you use the platform, the more it learns about you and your shopping habits so you start to only see things you love! In addition to making a tailored shopping experience, you can also lyst items to plan your wardrobes and wish lists and also be alerted when anything they lyst goes on sale or comes back in stock.

I have personally been searching for a dress for a black tie event and I quite fancy a Self-Portrait one, instead of going on each individual store or doing a google search and scrolling through page after page, I went to Lyst clicked in dresses here, then designer and voila all the Self Portrait dresses that are in stock appeared, you can even tailor your search to price and size, you can take a look at my edited search, here.

I then started searching for shoes, dangerous ...... Look at number 2, similar to Laura's new Choos, but only £130 compared to £500. 

Here is my Lyst dress and shoe edit,


1 comment:

  1. I love the Self Portrait dresses - they are just that little bit different. What a great idea from Lyst - I like the way they can tell you if items are back in stock, sometimes I am forever checking daily for a specific item x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest