Thursday, 12 November 2015

FM40 STYLE | WOOLRICH ARCTIC PARKA



I have gone and done it and purchased my big ticket item the Woolwich Arctic Parka, I sold a few baby things that I definitely will not planning to use again (quite happy with 2 children and a dog) and raised some funds. I purchased mine from My Theresa they had a very nice £70 pound off at the time of purchasing and even better their Woolwich range is cheaper than Matchesfashion?? I opted for the black one with the grey fur as I thought it would blend better with my monochrome winter wardrobe. 

I have always loved this parka due to its fitted feminine shape and I have often admired it on Olivia Palermo. 




There are a few others I have spotted on my travels that are more affordable, one being this one from Toast and then some great high street options, this one from Miss Selfridge and this from Topshop.

This is definitely going to keep me warm during the winter, I did Rugby on Sunday in the wind and rain our first horrid morning since N started in September and this coat was very handy!!

Annmarie
xx

10 comments:

  1. I really need a parka for this winter. I have a Superdry one which is great but the zip has broken! The Woolrich one is lovely xx

    http://arthursmun.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks amazing on you! What size did you purchase?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love it - I think EveWornOut has it too? I just wish I had more need for huge coats in Atlanta!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She has Joanna and it loved it on her last year! I love coats x

      Delete
  4. It looks gorgeous on you. You won't regret it, although it's terribly painful parting with all those ££££! Annabelxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fantastic investment coat and it looks lovely on you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Parting with the ££££ is one thing, the knowledge of the pain behind the fur, the down & the feathers perhaps not much?
    Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  7. How can you own a dog whilst wearing a real fur coat? Millions of cats and dogs are skinned alive every year in China for the barbaric fur trade. I just don't see how people can choose to ignore the brutal reality of fur and fur trims. Woolrich and Canada Goose are shameful companies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Real fur trim?! Really? For shame.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest