Monday, 2 November 2015

FM40 WEEKLY LOVES | #15


Second week of half term of us and it was just a repeat of the first week, lazy mornings, total relax mode with a few days out.

I was delighted to receive early on in the week my Christmas survival kit from The White Company, I was like a little child opening it ...... I haven't ordered anything ....... yes it's addressed to me ........ ripping it open with sheer excitement.

The contents in the white box certainly didn't disappoint,

The quality of this frame is excellent and the large mount makes my amateur picture I put in this frame look very professional looking. I normally buy M&S white frames, but now I am totally converted to The White Company frames, albeit slightly more expensive, but totally worth it in my opinion. 

Do you know I normally buy these for gifts, but I have never purchased them myself, well ..... what can I say they are heavenly .... candles lit, PJ's on and now the chill is in the air my feet are in pure heaven with my cashmere socks. They are made by cashmere experts Johnsons of Elgin in Scotland especially for The White Company. 

This a limited candle is inspired by one of my favourite winter tipples Sipsmiths Sloe Gin. This fragrance is so cosy, a fruity mixture of sloe berries, spicy juniper and juicy plum damson with a touch of coriander. It is come in a pretty ribbed clear glass pot and comes beautifully cello-wrapped with a ribbon and swing tag making it a special treat or gift for someone special. 

This fragrance just smells of Christmas to me, I simply adore it! 

Perfect for keeping organised and writing many Christmas to do lists. A perfect A6 size for your handbags and a pretty silver embossed heart on the front. Plus, 10% of the sales of this notebook will be donated to The White Company's founder Chrissie White Heart Foundation. 

Delight with this, as I now have my own pencil instead of a fairy or pirate one. 

This bath foam is contained in a gorgeous glass decanter and it looks beautiful on my bathroom shelf. This flowers scented bath foam contains vitamin E which helps to restore, moisture and soften your skin. 

White, silver and simply White Company understated class..... my wrapping theme this year will be white and silver thanks to these elegant tags. 

Thank you The White Company for my beautiful gift and it has only made my White Company obsession continue more!

Annmarie
xx







2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful package to receive. You can'y beat the quality of the white company. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can't, their bedding is simply wonderful x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest