Monday, 16 November 2015

FM40 WEEKLY LOVES | #17

OK, after having the mild palpitations last week about not starting my Christmas shopping I feel slightly better now as I have made a small start thanks to The White Company 20% off weekend. I purchased quite a few things including these cute beaded heart Christmas tree decorations and the candy cane wrapping paper

I certainly smelt Christmas on Saturday when I sprayed my new winter room spray for the arrival of our guests, just gorgeous.

We had quite a social weekend at our house, N had a few friends over for tea on Friday after school and we had family around Saturday evening enjoying a delicious Chinese take out from a local restaurant,  I haven't had a Chinese for ages and forgot how much I loved their food...... yum.

I wore my new Jamie washed ripped jeans that I adore, they are perfect for that evening fail safe look of jeans, nice top and killer heels.

 ....... and for the first time this X-Factor season I loved Caroline Flack's dress .... this Self-Portrait number (although I didn't like her hair).

I have a few Christmas occasion outfit ideas coming up, on the blog ..... black tie events, office parties, Christmas day at home ..... so please stay tuned this week.

Annmarie
xx





4 comments:

  1. My hubs is the tv control controller so I haven't managed to follow the Xfactor at all. I may have to get online and catch up with what's happening out there.

    And yes, Christmas is coming - time to go shopping here too. I'm determined not to have to go to the shops on Dec 24th this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a heavenly weekend, Caroline did look fab on the X Factor, she has the most amazing legs! I bought a few things from White Company this weekend too, I love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought two candles, 'Pomegranate' for me and 'Winter' for my mum (bet you anything she never gets it!). Completely off topic, I know, but I was wondering how you were doing with your two new Bretons - the Petit Bateau and the Boden - and what the verdict was after having and wearing them both for a few weeks. How do they compare to your old Johnnie B breton? Annabelxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Petit Bateau I love, it's quite thick so it will not be worn in the summer, great quality as per normal for PB. The Boden one I wouldn't really recommend, it's quite thin and clingy, I ordered the 10 (god NO.... that went back, the 12 is passable) it is OK under a jacket, but don't think I would wear it alone until I lose a few pounds. My Breton love is my Jonnie B one, the best £11 I have spent on a Breton, love the shape, thickness of material and sleeve length. Out of the two I would say the PB one, have you seen the Saint James one on J Crew I like that one, like the drop sleeve.x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest