Monday, 7 December 2015

FM40 CURRENTLY COVETING | #6

You know I like my grey jumpers and whilst perusing online the other night I spotted this one by By Malene Biger, which I love (maybe one for the sales), it would look perfect with some leather leggings. Recently I have been favouring my smaller bags mainly ones I can wear across my body and I don't have a black one, yes I have my Chanel, but I don't want to use that on a daily basis. This one from LK Bennett I would love!! I am a big fan of Bobbi Brown pot rouge and I am due to replace, I normally wear pale pink, last time I was at the Bobbi Brown counter the make up artist recommended that I should try it in fresh melon. I also need some new dark nail polishes and Essie have some great colours, my favourites are this one  and wicked. These cold and dark winter nights I have been lighting all my candles, I haven't smelt this Diptyque one, but I love the grey shade of the wax which will look lovely in my living room. Shop everything below!

Annmarie
xx


3 comments:

  1. I have fresh melon, it's a lovely colour, warm on the cheeks but not too strong :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I too love the jumper. Cruise fashion have got it on sale at 30% off if that helps

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really??? Oh don't tempt me.... thank you for the tip. x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest