Tuesday, 15 December 2015

FM40 KIDS | CHRISTMAS CLOTHES FOR MY LITTLE GIRL


Sorry for my absence yesterday on the blog, it has been a busy few days, with N's 6th birthday party, which I enjoyed because he was having a ball, but I have to say it was bloody hard work having it at home. The getting the house looking Christmassy as well as spotlessly clean (why? I don't know because it looked like a small bomb had hit it when they all left) and then all the food, mind you I did cheat with some of that with the fabulous crustless no mayo sandwich fingers from M&S. So with that "must do" ticked off my list, children's party at home and as many say, once done ..... never done again!

So, with a large sigh, let's crack on with Christmas now with full throttle, I have had the children's Christmas outfits for a while. L wore one of her outfits yesterday for her Christmas party at the mummy and toddler group we have been attending since she was a baby and then for N's schools Christmas festival evening. The jumper I got in Boden's sale last year, the cute red robin jumper, it is adorable and gained many compliments yesterday. This year's festive jumper is sadly sold out, but the baby version that goes up to age 3 years is available here



I am pretty happy with the above outfit and L will wear it again on the boxing day, for Christmas Day I have gone for a traditional looking dress from Trotters, I am a sucker for smocking on dresses and of course the obligatory red tights for Christmas day. 


See you tomorrow with details of N's Christmas outfits.

Annmarie
xx

3 comments:

  1. Love that jumper. My eldest had it last year but has sadly grown out of it. Looking forward to number two wearing it again in a couple of years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that robin jumper - I love it! We grabbed some cheapo reindeer jumpers as they both weren't up for them this year but as they've had some mufti days at school they agreed too - hoping they will come back round to them more again next year! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful dress. I have a similar one for my daughter from La Coqueta. I love traditional dresses with smocking.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest