Wednesday, 16 December 2015

FM40 KIDS | CHRISTMAS CLOTHES FOR MY LITTLE BOY

JUMPER | SHIRT | HI-TOPS | JEANS

It was Christmas jumper day on Monday at school (which seems to be the new thing) and we didn't have one, so off I popped into my local town last Friday to buy an inexpensive, but tasteful one for him and thankfully I found one in H&M, with a Ralph Lauren feel about it.

I really like this jumper and I think this outfit will be perfect again on Boxing Day for a family walk with our dog to shake off the excesses of Christmas day.

For Christmas day we have gone for a Ralph Lauren rugby top and navy cords from Zara, I love Zara for boys jeans and trousers, they have a nice slim fit to them and N says they are very comfortable.

TOP | CORDS  | HI-TOPS | COAT

Annmarie
xx


2 comments:

  1. Err my boys won't be quite so tasteful on Friday - they've gone with H&M too but quite the opposite way. I did point them in the direction of some FairIsle designs but they weren't having it. But at least I didn't get them anything with flashing lights on :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. much better and that alright the Carrabelle in totally um and that can be part I'll you know your plan year your magnificent NO2 Maximusobsession as this goal that we're going to have to make you voted and telling that thing take me and keeping track that could be a part of that journey at the best way to promote what you do is to let people see your passion like putt out there help keep things in like you now

    http://powerpumpxladvice.com/no2-maximus/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest