Thursday, 3 December 2015

FM40 STYLE | BLACK & GREY


Ha, here I am trying to do this French girl thing again ........, but in all honesty underneath my leather jacket is the item I would wear every day if I could in the winter........ my Uniqlo grey V-neck cashmere jumper. It is so easy to wear, goes with everything, flattering and is made from good quality cashmere for the price. Another two items I tend to reach for first these days are my dicker boots and my Topshop black Jamie jeans

Here are a few of my favourite black and grey things to recreate my look ..... the scarf is a wish item. 


Annmarie
xx



3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. J'aime beaucoup cette tenue... 😍. Moins le chapeau...😱
    À bientôt.
    Valérie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog, only recently stumbled across your Instagram account - already purchased the uniqlo jumper and next scarf ��

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest