Tuesday, 8 December 2015

FM40 STYLE | CAMEL & STRIPES

TOP |  JEANS | BOOTS, Russell & Bromley, Similar here | HAT, Similar here | SCARF, M&S, Similar here | COAT, Jaeger, Similar here

Just a quick outfit post from me from today wearing some of the things I feel most comfortable in these days and a few of them have to be some of my favourite buys this season, I can't recommend this Petit Bateau breton enough nor these jeans. How are you all doing with your Christmas shopping? I am doing OK, but I have no tree up and Instagram is making want to put it up earlier than I normally do ..... so I am tempted to go Christmas tree shopping today.

Annmarie
xx

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit Annmarie.
    We've not got our tree up either yet - that's a job for the weekend but at least the presents are all bought & wrapped!
    Jane xx
    My Midlife Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking tres chic Annmarie....loving the camel and stripes combo, will be stealing! ;0) xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest