Friday, 11 December 2015

FM40 STYLE | JE T'AIME JANE

Jumper | Jeans, Zara (old) | Bag, Chanel | Shoes

I went to lunch with a few friends for our festive gathering and I wore my new Bella Freud jumper, with my favourite Zara jeans, black stilettos and my special bag of choice, my Chanel. During the black Friday sales and discounts stock levels of the Bella Freud jumper were pretty low, researching jumpers for this post many are now back in stock and the 1970 jumper now comes in a gorgeous pale pink for the new season. 


I am pretty in love with my new sweater and I will be wearing it again on Sunday for N's 6th birthday party.

Annmarie
xx



3 comments:

  1. Love the look Annmarie! So glad the jumper is back in stock. What size jumper did you get as wondering on the fit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a perfect dressed up dressed down look you've got there. I bet you felt lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, this is a perfect perfect look and I love the style of Bella sweater you for, so chic Annmarie as always xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest