Thursday, 17 December 2015

FM40 STYLE | OUTFIT FOR CHRISTMAS EVENTS

COAT, Jaeger (similar here) | JEANS, Topshop | BAG, Chanel | BOOT, Isabel Marant

Last night, a glass of wine was poured and I toasted to the end of the school term, it is always such a busy term and it was finished off yesterday beautifully with their church carol service and I took a leaf out of own book from this post and opted to wear my camel coat and jeans.

I love my Jaeger camel wrap coat and as I have mentioned before I always feel put together when I wear it. LK Bennett have a very similar camel wrap coat below that is just gorgeous and if you want a nice leather bag with a Chanel vibe that look no further than Rebecca Minkoff Love Bag.


6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous - I love camel and black together - so simple and elegant. We had out school choral service yesterday - I needed plenty of tissues!! Happy Holidays!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I started when a little girl said a prayer and she is not even mine ...... just such heart warming events Joanna. Happy holidays too darling. xx

      Delete
  2. I have that coat in black and love it . I've been chucking it on without the belt a lot lately

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I often wear it without the belt. x

      Delete
  3. You must be the chicest mum there Annmarie!! Stunning outfit! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest