Tuesday, 1 December 2015

FM40 STYLE | SOMETHING THAT CAUGHT MY EYE

OK, are you fed up with the endless emails with news of discounts, blog posts on gift ideas (including mine) and you just want some inspiration for what to wear on a daily basis, me too! I spotted something that caught my eye on Instagram from one of my favourite French girls Monpetitcloset.


1. MANGO OPEN KNIT SWEATER | 2. TOPSHOP MOTO BLACK COATED JAMIE JEANS | 3. MANGO LEATHER BELT | 4. ISABEL MARANT ETOILE PATSHA LEOPARD CHELSEA BOOTS | 5. BODEN JONI BOOTS IN LEOPARD |

Of course I would like the ISABEL MARANT ETOILE PATSHA LEOPARD CHELSEA BOOTS like Monpetitcloset, but the BODEN JONI BOOTS IN LEOPARD are a pretty good affordable alternative, plus there is 30% off them here until Thursday - but hurry there is limited availability.

Annmarie
xx


2 comments:

  1. I found the offers all rather overwhelming - I did buy several things but I was very strict about what I bought. Funnily enough, one of those purchases was a pair of leopard pony hair block heel ankle boots from Clarks of all places - the style is called Chinaberry Bay I think's the name. I love the Mod/90's look of them - Sam Edelman do something similar but these were less than half the price with 20% off and very comfortable so they're a keeper.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally overwhelming Carol ..... The boots are fab Carol as you say very like the Sam Edelman, although Leopard is slightly out there I find it very neutral. x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest